Get ready for picture overload! It's been awhile since I've posted and I really want to do better keeping this updated so I have a running online scrapbook for the boys. Here are some photos from the last month or so...

Mama and handsome Kale. Even though we are entering the terrible two's (tantrums and fits included!) my cutie pie still has plenty "sweet" moments and doesn't mind his mama cuddling him :) Thank God!

He's such a silly little fellow :) We love his outgoing, social personality!

Waiting on me to finish saying "Get ready, get set, go!"

And then he's off..... running all around the yard!

He LOVES to get dirty. Two of his first words were "dirt" and "mud".....and I'm NOT joking! He's a country boy for sure!

Catch me mama!

In the words of Nancy Jennings....his eyelashes are so long they could get tangled! Haha! Wish I could say the same for myself :)

These cousins are too funny. They love and adore each other. Kale is always asking for "Brookie" and even though they steal toys back and forth from each other and haven't understood what it means to "share" and "take turns" they absolutely love to be around one another. Soooo cute!

Going down the inflatable slide at the Dragonboat races at the Rez. Fun times!

Drew came to watch Aunt Mermie at the Rez too....he just decided to hang low and nap most of the day.

Mr. Bill, Josh, and Heath have "bush hogged" the entire plac--it looks so pretty right now! And we also have hay to boot! Here's Kale playing in the back yard with the hay rolls in the background.

Two peas in a pod! Kale has been on a 4wheeler since as soon as Josh talked me into letting him ride. He's been obsessed ever since with the 4wheeler, golf card, kabota, tractors....basically anything he can ride. The kid was turning the key and cranking it up!

Mama and Drew hung out on the patio enjoying the weather while daddy and Kale rode over to check the corn they planted and also to check out the garden Josh has been working on. Drew is growing up too fast-- it makes me sad! He he's holding Zaire "ZZ" the paci....love these type of pics because you can tell how small he is here based on the size of the stuffed animal. He's a sweet, laid back baby and I'm SOOOO thankful for that!

What a pretty lil' baby! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He's made the adjustment of moving to a family of 4 a breeze!

Cheese!

We get told all the time that Kale is too pretty to be a boy! He sure is a cute kid....but of course I'm biased!

Drew was playing peekaboo with me :) What a sweet little face!

Kale wanted to try out his old swing to make sure it was in working order for Drew. He actually got in it himself and started it up-- music and all!

Me and the littlest Taylor

Caught a smile- LOVE IT!

This is on Mother's Day...right after Drew got dedicated to the church.

I had a great 2nd Mother's Day :) Wish I could've gotten a pic with both boys, but Kale wasn't cooperating.

Boy do I love this baby! Shout out to Franma for the adorable plaid polo outfit he's wearing!

Kale and Brooklee playing in her pool.

Splish Splash!

Wow! This is cold!

Auntie Em with Drew in the cute Chaps outfit she bought him!

Already 1 month old!

Big brother LOVES him some Drew Drew!
No comments:
Post a Comment