Well...I thought I was going to make it through the winter season without Kale getting any major illnesses, but I thought wrong. Come to find out the little pesky cough/cold combo he had last week actually turned out to be RSV and bronchitis...a good bit more serious than I thought! This isn't our first go-round with RSV...so we got prepared, bought a nebulizer and got ready for Kale to be cranky and foul for a few days until he started feeling better. Should've known my kiddo wouldn't let a measly respiratory virus keep him down. I stayed home with him today because he's contagious until Saturday and we had a lot of fun. No sleeping away the day...we stayed in jammies, but played hard! Enjoy the pics of my "sick" baby boy.

K-man climbed in and out of this plastic bin a gazillion times today. Notice the tonka truck decorations he added.

Cheesin'!

I'm thinking he looks very much like a "Rodman" in these pictures :)

I'm surprised he didn't actually take his nap like this!




Wearing the bin as a hat- haha!
He is such a cutie! I hate that he has RSV but it doesn't look like it's bothering him too much!
ReplyDelete