Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little of this and that

Well well well...I have not been on top of posting lately, so here's a hodge-podge of what we've been up to lately. Here's me and K-man at the fair on one of the rides :)This bumble bee went up and down in the air- lots of fun, but made mama dizzy!
Kale liked this one better...it was a kiddie roller coaster and we sat in a cool truck :)
The cousins at their first MS State Fair
Love my handsome prince!Daddy and little dude
Kale LOVES animals, so of course he liked the petting zoo. He's feeding the animals carrots :)
Josh showing Brooklee and Kale how to feed the animals.

It's official...I'm a shorty!
Before church one Sunday
Trying on our Halloween costume...
I think he likes being a moo-cow!
He walked around "moo"ing-- too cute!
Out in the backyard riding his 4wheeler
Playtime on the patio
Smiling even w/ Ford in his mouth
Pretty boy
Look at my teeth!
So silly....love this sweet boy! He's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment