Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kale's First Christmas

Kale and I flew to Illinois to celebrate his first Christmas with Franma, Pepaw, Aunt Mel, Uncle Pat and the rest of the Rodman crew. He did really well on the airplane, but it was still very difficult to travel with a baby alone! I was glad to get there and have my parents to help out :)

Here's a pic of Kale and Grandpa (Pepaw) in front of the tree.
In the Exersaucer that he loves to play in at Franma's house.
He's playing with his toy from his Great Grandma Ellen....he loves all the songs it plays and really likes how it helps him learn Spanish!!!
Daddy and Kale opening presents.
Wood letter blocks-- yay!
Clothes, clothes and more clothes! This is one stylish baby :)
I'm thinking about crawling.....
Look at me sit up all by myself! I'm such a big boy!
Chewing on my new favorite teething toy from Uncle Pat and Aunt Mel.
Everything goes in my mouth!
About to eat it again!
Here's the dog lady....I mean Melanie! Asleep with all the puppies- how cute!
Uncle Pat and and Mel bought me some silly shirts like my daddy wears.

Here's me with Brooklee and Poppa.
and me with Granna and Brooklee.
Aunt Em and Uncle Britt got me these cool frog toys...I love my Frog pillow/rug/mat.....I have already taken a few naps on it and played with my new Christmas toys on it. I also love Ford, which is the name of my paci holder frog. I took him to bed with me last night :)
Smile!!! I'm toad-ally happy!

1 comment:

  1. The pic of Kale laying on his tummy looks just like you. Glad Kale had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete