Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kale's First Halloween

Today Kale got to experience his first Halloween- as a tiger! I must say he was the cutest little tiger I've ever seen :) We met up with a bunch of friends for a Halloween parade and had a great time! All of the babies looked so cute in their costumes!
Family photo
The entire crew-- look at all those babies! Kale and Gray are the youngest at almost 4 months, Trace is 6 1/2 months, Sarah Spencer is 1 year, and Colby is 22 months! They have an instant group of friends!
Kale chatting with his very best buddy, Grayson :)
Miss Piggy, also known as Sarah Spencer-- my future daughter-in-law! HaHa! We can't wait to tell Kale that his first kiss was by this gorgeous little girl :)
These daddies sure love their little boys :) Best friends times 2!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that Kale is the cutest tiger I've ever seen, but I'm sorry to tell you that Colby and Kale have to duke it out for Mrs. Piggy LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete